Maria João Sereno (Brigitt)
(VMG Mahanada Dhynadhara)
Aradia (Herodias) is one of the most important characters of Stregheria (Italian Witchcraft), called the Holy Strega, She was born on August 11, 1313 AD in Volterra, Tuscany, northern Italy.
The traditions and folklore of Italian Witchcraft say that Aradia was sent to Earth by her mother Diana, the Great Goddess of the Witches and fairies, so she could teach Witchcraft to humanity and bring t the revival of ancient pagan religion.
Aradia is considered a feminine “Avatar”, a goddess who came to Earth to bring freedom to the oppressed classes by the clergy and nobility.
Her story was told from generation to generation by the Clans and families of Streghe.
The energy of Aradia Queen of the Witches help with:
- Protection of witches,
- Increase the power of spells;
- Tuning with the lunar energies;
- Tuning with the energies of nature;
- Clarity forecasts (tarot, Tarot, runes …)
- Sense of justice;
- Attracting success in matters of the heart;
- Bless and consecrate;
- Talk to spirits and calling spirits;
- Know the hidden things;
- Knowing the Voice of the Wind;
- Having knowledge of the transformation;
- Know the Secret Signs;
- To cure illness;
- To have influence over the wild beasts;
This attunement you receive direct from the Founder.