Maria João Sereno (Brigitt)
Gold is considered a symbol of purity, value, royalty, pageantry, and brightness.
Gold was always represented as material wealth to humanity, only a few years ago it started to serve the technology, but previously it has always been associated with luxury, wealth, and often even as sacred.
Gold is known since antiquity, and certainly one of the first metals worked by Humans. Known in Sumeria, Egypt there are Egyptian hieroglyphs describing this metal from 2600 BC, which is mentioned in several passages in the Old Testament. It is considered one of the most precious metals, and its value was used as standard for many currencies throughout history.
The Gold Energy Empowerment:
- Purifies and energizes physical body.
- Improves circulation,
- Strengthens nervous system.
- Balances and develops heart chakra.
- Balances hemispheres of the brain.
- Aids tissue regeneration.
- Attracts positive energy into aura.
- Amplifies thought forms.
- Aids personal illumination.
- Solar energy, male aspect.
- Protect and seal the chakras
- Release fear
- Increase confidense and self steem
- Attract positive energie
- Helps with prosperity